Global banks can use acquiring as a springboard for growth if they take advantage of the value and insights contained in billions of card payments made each year.
Consumers spend more than $30 trillion annually through card payments, much of it with the world’s small businesses. The data generated can underpin insights and services that cement long-term customer relationships, driving total lifetime value and enhance bank revenues.
This new Pollinate guide looks at the key acquiring trends in 11 key markets, which together account for around half the world’s acquiring market. It reveals:
- The three ecosystems into which every global market falls – any why
- The influences shaping global markets and the competitive environment
- Why acquiring data is the key battleground for customer primacy
- Acquiring trends in key global markets
- How the battle for closed-loop ecosystems can be won through data